Monday, January 25, 2010

I am back


After disappearing for sometime, I have decided that writing plays an important role in my life.
I have edited the objective/description of this blog because I want to discuss a wider range of issues here.
2010 has started well and I am very optimistic about it.
I have made some changes to my lifestyle and I feel good about the changes. I would not call them new years resolutions; I would say they have come about as a result of growth and deeper understanding of self.

My blog concentrated on career-related issues. I am happy to announce that there is a resurgence in hiring (I should qualify that statement by stating that not all sectors are hiring), but the prospects of getting a job are far much better than they were in 2009.

Looking forward to the comeback and sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment