Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post Secret


I just ran into a new website that is somewhat disturbing and empowering. The website is called: postsecret.com

Basically people can send random notes to this site to vent or to share information that they would not necessarily be brave enough to tell to someone close.
Some of the posts are very romantic, some downright disturbing, but I guess all in all it gives people an opportunity to express themselves without fear of being judged.
This got me thinking: I wonder what I would write about? Is there something that I am scared to say to others? Is there some strange, evil, romantic, ultra ordinary thing that I am scared of sharing with others?
What would you post about? Do you have any reserved issues or concerns that you can only share with people who do not know you? Think about it?

I especially liked the post that I have attached.

1 comment:

  1. For a long time I thought i could say the same..... but not anymore. I have my sectets that can best be told to a stranger and good enough if it can be put in a picture or many pictures..... wish post sectets connect pple with similar fears and stories.... i would love to meet my eguals

    ReplyDelete