Sunday, March 25, 2012

back for a short while

First post this year...wow!!!
I have definitely neglected this blog.
Lots has been happening in my life and I guess writing has not been a priority.
Working two jobs, reading, making an honest attempt to be more social and getting in shape are some of the things that have kept me away from blogging.
I have now quit one job and soon to leave the other in preparation for bigger things.

Lots has been happening that I could write about but am sure there are bloggers that have covered most of these issues.
One issue that has been on mind lately is "emotional roller-coaster" How people can quickly fall for someone and with the same speed fall out of love. I would like to understand the mental process.
Is falling in love a mental process or an emotional process? What criteria does one use to decide to pursue someone in a "love" sort of engagement? are those criteria decided by the heart or the mind?
Am sure we have all fallen for someone....using hide-sight what made you fall for that person---was the attraction driven by your thoughts about that person or your feelings about that person? Can you differentiate between your feelings and your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment