Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For you I will wait


For you I will wait

Through your persona you mesmerize

Yet how little do I realize

Innumerable passion you have to offer

Hidden deep within your coffer

Many have tried to enter

Yet no admittance can they muster


How can I gain entrance?

To what seems to be an enclave

Is there a key, a password?

I suppose am not the one

Better yet, the time is not now

The future maybe fruitful

But the mystique lingers for now

With hope I shall be patient

Patient for that which I desire

That which you hold with such secrecy.


I wrote this poem in 2006; just thought I should share it since I have hit a writer bloc for now.

2 comments:

  1. Its like I knew you were special
    Even before my heart told me so

    Its like fate sent you to me
    to tease my mind with nice emotions

    its like I was waiting for a great friend
    to warm my soul with intense feelings

    its like I will treasure this relation
    till I see you and my life is complete

    ReplyDelete