Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A new beginning

Thank you for taking some time to browse my blog.
My name is Hoseah Njuguna. I am a career advancement adviser. My mission is to empower you get that dream job (or simply get employed). I will assist you with your CV, Application Letter, Researching the prospective position and employer, maximizing interview opportunity, do's and dont's during an interview and follow up.
  • I guarantee you a new or improve CV in 48hrs.
  • I guarantee you better knowledge of how to research jobs, apply for jobs and prepare for interview.
  • I guarantee you better knowledge of self (how you are seen by the interviewer)
  • I guarantee you better results: (more responses from employers, better knowledge of prospective employer, better negotiation skills, more confidence during interview session)

Job competition is stiff; we have many qualified people and few jobs. Many Kenyans have education qualification, however many are not able to sell themselves to the prospective employer. Selling yourself well will set you apart from competition.

So why should you come to me for assistance?
Well, I have a wide range of experience both as an employee and an employer. I have held more than 10 different jobs and I have interviewed more than 500 people. I have worked for small start-ups and multi-billion dollar companies. I know what employers are looking for and I can share my knowledge one-on-one.
Wayne Gretsky - a famous hockey player once said: " you will always miss 100% of the shots that you do not take." If you are sending out the same CV or presenting yourself the same way during interviews and it has not worked; then its time to try something new! I am personally committed to better your chances of getting employed.






Get in touch and lets get you that job that you have been eying for a long time.
Hoseah
Email: empowerkenya@gmail.com
Phone: 0734-609-741

No comments:

Post a Comment