Monday, February 16, 2009

Thinking outside the box


I have been very lucky to be able to do more traveling this year.
My travel expeditions involve two things:
1. Getting out of town and visiting new people.

2. Being the business man that I am, I am always scoping out for new ventures.
I am always curious of the prospects of any area.
One thing I appreciate is when I see people doing things differently. I really get annoyed when I see everyone growing the same thing or selling the same thing. I am always asking "where is your imagination?" If everyone is farming the same thing or selling the same thing, then who is the customer?

As you seek employment or seeking a career, kindly think how you can set yourself apart from the flock. I know employers like that, and you will also be more valuable that the others.
Some of you maybe asking yourself: But how can I be different?
Well I can assure you that it is not that difficult.
Remember Robert Frost talking about his walking expedition and he comes to a junction and he took the road less traveled. I challenge you to find that road that is less traveled.
Need assistance?
Do not hesitate to get in touch.

Hoseah Njuguna
0734 609 741
empowerkenya@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment